Man City vs Young Boys prediction, lineups and odds for Champions League game

The Blues have won all three matches in the tournament up until this point, including a 3-1 victory against Young Boys in Switzerland. In fact, City have won all of their group stage matches with a 3-1 scoreline and they would absolutely take that again.

Pep Guardiolas men ran rampant in a 6-1 demolition of Bournemouth on Saturday. However, more pleasing for them was the way that all of their title rivals slipped up.

Since playing City, Young Boys have won two and drawn one of their matches. One of their victories, against Rapperswil, has secured their place in the quarter finals of the Danish Cup.

Guardiola is unlikely to risk top-scorer Erling Haaland after the Norwegian was forced off at the weekend. The former Borussia Dortmund man twisted his ankle against Bournemouth.

Kevin de Bruyne is a long-term absentee without a set return date. The Belgian has had surgery on his hamstring issue but could still be out for a number of months.

In the away camp, Meschak Elia was forced off at the weekend against Winterthur but could still feature at the Etihad. Lukasz Lakomy could also miss out with a foot problem.

Kastriot Imeri is out for a longer period due to an ACL injury and Mohamed Camara may miss out for tactical reasons. Camara is one booking away from a suspension and Young Boys may prefer to field him in their match against Red Star Belgrade.

Predicted Man City line-up: Ederson; Walker, Akanji, Dias, Gvardiol; Lewis, Rodri; Doku, Foden, Grealish; Alvarez

Predicted Young Boys line-up: Racioppi; Blum, Camara, Benito, Garcia; Males, Lauper, Monteiro; Ugrinic; Itten, Elia

Opta have Citys win probability at a staggering 89.2%, the highest percentage of anyone in this round of Champions League fixtures. A draw is calculated at a 7.8% chance with a Young Boys victory having a likelihood of just 3%.

It is tough to look beyond a comprehensive City win, with or without Haaland. The statistical numbers speak for themselves.

Prediction: Man City 3-0 Young Boys