Sancho made back page headlines on Monday morning despite not playing during the defeat to Arsenal the day prior after claiming he had been &aposscapegoated&apos by Erik ten Hag. In his post-match press conference on Sunday, United&aposs boss was asked why the England international was not in the squad.
Ten Hag responded by claiming Sancho&aposs training performances were not up to scratch hence why he was dropped. The 23-year-old told his followers on social media this was &aposuntrue&apos and to &aposnot believe everything you read&apos.
This has since created uncertainty surrounding Sancho&aposs future in Manchester and TV Dello Sport journalist Rudy Galetti says that he understands a bid from the Middle East has been submitted. In a tweet late on Tuesday, Galetti wrote: “A Saudi Arabia club is exploring the opportunity to sign Jadon Sancho and just sent an official offer to the Man United player.
“Evaluations ongoing: Evolving situation.”
The left-sided winger has another three years left on his contract at Old Trafford so United would expect a hefty offer to convince them to sell.
Elsewhere, after signing Eric Bailly earlier this week, Besiktas reportedly made a move for another United player. Turkish media outlet Fotospor understands Hannibal Mejbri is the next player on their radar.
The Tunisian midfielder spent last season on loan at Birmingham City but made the bench on Sunday for the trip to the Emirates. It is understood Besiktas made a loan offer to United for Hannibal but it was rejected.